- woensdag 4 maart t/m donderdag 5 maart 2015
On Wednesday March 4th and Thursday March 5th we are organising the 3rd edition of our Additive World Conference at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. Our main goal is to bring potential and expert industrial users of additive manufacturing together in order to exchange experiences, share applications, present technology and be inspired. In the evening of Wednesday March 4th we host the first Additive World Awards dinner to celebrate good (re)designs (Additive Manufacturing Design Awards), industry pioneers and successful new businesses.
Last year we organised the second edition of our Additive World Conference. Experts in the field of Industrial Additive Manufacturing from for example 3D Systems, SLM Solutions, Altair, IBM, Metalysis and Airbus shared their 3D printing vision and experiences (see https://additiveworld.com/Conference-series/Additive-world-conference-2014 for more information on last years’ conference).
We are proud to announce that the 3rd edition of the Additive World Conference will include again a very interesting mix of international experts. Speakers confirmed include
- 3D printing industry veteran Professor Brent Stucker, former US ASTM42 standardisation committee chairman and recent founder of 3D SIM, giving an update on latest trends and presenting the future in simulation (key note).
- Patrik Ohldin from Arcam (Sweden) will share their latest industrial solutions for aerospace applications
- Other confirmed speakers are Sigma Labs CEO, Mark Cola, 3Dealise Managing Director, Roland Stapper and Commercial Director of LPW, Phil Kilburn.
- You can find the draft program and registration form on www.additiveworld.com
We would like to offer you an early bird discount if you register now. In addition we also offer you an extra discount as a friend of Additive Industries and AddLab.
Please use the code AI03 when registering. For more information, please contact ms. Eline van Uden (+31 (0)40 2180660 or email@example.com).